2008 Trail King Trailer TK70HT
u11578: 2008 Trail King TK70HT 2 Axle Beavertail
Owned by a rental company this 2008 Trail King TK70HT Equipment Trailer with a hydraulic top deck was used to deliver their equipment to and from job sites. One reason we like to stock the TK70HT is it makes loading and unloading a one person operation. Trail King is a leader in hauling solutions and a favorite for construction and towing professionals. Call our knowledgeable sales staff today.
- Owned by a rental company to move their equipment
- Air Ride Suspension
- Hydraulic and and upper deck makes for easy loading and unloading
- 48′ x 102″
- Wood / Steel Deck
- Controls on both sides
- 35 Ton Capacity
Video of this trailer can be seen on our YouTube Channel: U11578
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-610-0151
(all specs are subject to change)
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location|
|Roadside Tank Size|
|Rear Tire Size||10r17.5|
|Front Tire Size||10r17.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.