2012 Freightliner Conveyor Truck 3 Axle M211264S
u11812: 2012 Freightliner Roofing Conveyor Truck
This 2012 Freightliner is equipped with a Cleasby FBR 6-40 Roofing Conveyor and a 28′ diamond plate flatbed. Call our knowledgeable sales staff today for a complete walk around and don’t be afraid to ask the tough questions.
- The FBR 6-40 Roof Conveyor is manufactured by Cleasby Manufacturing a leader in the Roof Top Delivery
- 28′ Morgan Flatbed
- Detroit DD13 powered motor
- Steel Deck
- Stake pockets, Winch Tracks, Tool Box
This Truck is rated as a Level 2
√ Complete 3rd Party DOT Inspection √ All Safety Items Repaired √ Fully Detailed Exterior and Interior √ New Chrome √ New Mud Flaps
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
(all specs are subject to change)
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-669-6202
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location|
|Roadside Tank Size|
|Rear Tire Size||11r22.5|
|Front Tire Size||12r22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio|
- Cruise Control
- Air Brakes
- Aluminum Tanks
- AM/FM Radio
- Power Door Locks
- PTO Capable
- Power Windows
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.