2019 Peterbilt Day Cab 3 Axle 579
U12122: 2019 Peterbilt 579 3 Axle Tractor –
This truck hauled containers for a large fleet that ages their equipment out every few years. In todays market, very few companies are turning in their late model, low mileage tractors. This 2019 Peterbilt 579 3 Axle Day Cab has a 12 speed automatic, 185″ wheelbase and all of the latest technology / safety features. Why wait months and pay more for your next truck. Call our sales staff today to see if this truck is right for your business.
- Fleet Maintained
- Single Owner
- 455 Horsepower Paccar MX-13
- 12 Speed Automatic
- 185″ Wheelbase
- Need more information on the Charter Trucks Gold Package? Watch a short video on our YouTube Channel: Gold
- DOT Inspection with all items on DOT sheet repaired
- Full Detail
- New lug nut covers and hub caps
- New mud flaps
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. Our website is designed to provide customers with intelligent information so they can make informed decisions. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
(all pricing and specs are subject to change)
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location||Under Door|
|Roadside Tank Size||135|
|Rear Tire Size||11R22.5|
|Front Tire Size||11R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||3.08|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.