2003 Reliance Trailer HD Transfer Set
u11805: Reliance Transfer Gear Heavy Duty
Why pay more and wait, when you can be out working. There is a lot of life left in this set of Reliance gear. This 15′ Reliance Transfer Gear with 12″ over boxes is in good shape. Come take a look or ask for additional photos. Our sales staff is here to serve you.
- 2003 Trailer Heavy Duty
- 2003 15′ Trailer Box 10 gauge 12″ over
- 2000 15′ Truck Box 10 gauge 12″ over
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. Our website is designed to provide customers with intelligent information so they can make informed decisions. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
(all specs are subject to change)
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-669-6202
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location|
|Roadside Tank Size|
|Rear Tire Size||11R24.5|
|Front Tire Size||11R24.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.