2018 Peterbilt Day Cab 3 Axle 579
Need a late model Day Cab but don’t have time to wait to get one? We have several 2018 Peterbilt 579 Day Cabs in stock. They are all low mileage trucks that were part of a fleet that hauled containers to distribution centers. These are an excellent price point for a late model tractor. Get to work fast.
About This Peterbilt 579
- Great price point
- Late model
- Automatic transmission allows for an expanded driver pool
- Low miles (344,848)
- Low Air Leaf suspension
- 455 horsepower Paccar MX-13
For more information on how to purchase a unit during Covid-19 shelter in place contact our sales staff at 707-610-0151, Live Chat or email our staff directly. We are committed to keeping our essential services moving.
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-610-0151
(all specs are subject to change)
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location||under door|
|Roadside Tank Size||135|
|Rear Tire Size||11R22.5|
|Front Tire Size||11R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||3.36|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.