2016 Peterbilt Vacuum Truck 367
U11408: 2016 Peterbilt 367 Vac-Con Sewer Vacuum Truck –
This 2016 Vac-Con Sewer Vacuum truck was on a three-year full maintenance lease with a San Francisco Bay Area Municipality. The lease has expired and these trucks are ready for sale.
Since 1986, Vac•Con®️, Inc. has manufactured more than 8,400 custom-built, truck-mounted machines to serve public and private environmental markets globally. Vac-Con
Vac-Con Vacuum Truck Quick Specs:
- Model: VPD3612LXHAEN-0
- Blower: High Volume Hydrostatic Drive Upgrade
- Boom: 10′ Aluminum Telescoping Boom with 10″ Inlet and Pendant Control Station
- Hose Reel: Front Mounted, Articulating to Driver Side (Std Pivot)
- Jet Rodder Hose: 600′ x 1″ – 3000 psi Jet Rodder Hose
- Water System: 80 gpm/2500 psi FMC Pump – Single Engine – Hydrostatic Drive
- Auxiliary Engine: Select Auxiliary System
- Water Pump: 0
Additional information available upon request.
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-669-6202
|Curbside Tank Location||Under Door|
|Curbside Tank Size||80|
|Roadside Tank Location||Under Door|
|Roadside Tank Size||80|
|Rear Tire Size|
|Front Tire Size|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||5.38|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.