2016 Peterbilt Day Cab 4 Axle 567
We have several 2015 – 2016 Peterbilt 567 Heavy Haul Tri-Drives in stock. These trucks have endless possibilities. There ability to move heavy trailers and equipment is obvious. However, while they are currently configured as Tractors with a long wheel base and lots of frame, they can be Water trucks, Hook Lifts, Roll-backs, and Dump Trucks. The set back front axle gives the driver an excellent turning radius and a wide-open view from the cab. Call us today for more information and custom photos or videos.
- Low miles gives you years of use without the time and cost of purchasing new
- Automatic transmission allows you a larger driver pool
- Heavy front and rear locking axles (20k x 66k lb.)
- The 560 Horsepower Cummins ISX is all about performance and reliability
THIS IS A LEVEL 2 RATED TRUCK
- Complete 3rd Party DOT Inspection
- All Safety Items Repaired
- Fully Detailed Exterior and Interior
- New Chrome
- New Mud Flaps
- Steve Young – email@example.com
- Andre Aranda – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julio Jimenez – email@example.com
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-610-0151
(all specs are subject to change)
|Trans Model||ALLISON 4700 RDS-P|
|Curbside Tank Location||BOC|
|Curbside Tank Size||100|
|Roadside Tank Location||BOC|
|Roadside Tank Size||100|
|Rear Tire Size||11R24.5|
|Front Tire Size||445/65R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||4.56|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.