2015 Peterbilt Day Cab 4 Axle 567
u11593: 2015 Peterbilt 567 4 Axle Tractor –
We have several 2015 Peterbilt 567 Tri-drives in stock. These trucks have endless possibilities. While they are currently configured as Tractors with a long wheel base and lots of frame, they can be Water trucks, Hook Lifts, Roll-backs, and Dump Trucks. The set back front axle gives the driver an excellent turning radius and a wide-open view from the cab. Call us today for more information and custom photos or videos.
What Sets These Tri-Drives Apart From The Rest
- 560 Hp. Cummins ISX
- 66,000 lb. rear axle
- Three live drive axles
- Locking axles
- Automatic transmission
- Auxiliary transmission high and low
THIS IS A LEVEL 2 RATED TRUCK
- DOT Inspection Has Been Completed
- All Safety Items Have Been Repaired
- Complete Exterior and Interior Detail
- New Chrome
- New Mudflaps
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-610-0151
(all specs are subject to change)
|Trans Model||ALLISON 4700RDS-P|
|Curbside Tank Location||BOC|
|Curbside Tank Size||100|
|Roadside Tank Location||BOC|
|Roadside Tank Size||100|
|Rear Tire Size||11R24.5|
|Front Tire Size||445/65R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||4.56|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.