2014 CAT Mini Excavator 303.5E-CR
U10906: 2014 CAT Mini Excavator 303.5E-CR
U10906 is a 2014 CAT Mini Excavator 303.5E-CR that has been fleet maintained. This ex-rental with 1,847 hours of use. The CAT 303.5E-CR may have a complicated name but it is easy to use, versatile and reliable.
WHY WE LIKE THE 2014 CAT MINI EXCAVATOR
- The Cat 303.5E CR reduces your downtime – oil and filters needs changing every 500 hours
- Load sensing hydraulics combine smooth performance and increase fuel efficiency
- Automatic two speed controls
- For command in tight spaces as well as harsh conditions the 303.5E CR can be placed in low gear.
- A bucket rotation of over 200 degrees allows for excellent retention during truck loading
- The 303.5E-CR is excellent for vertical wall digging without having to reposition the machine
|Engine Model||Cat® C1.8|
|Operating Weight||7734.0 lb|
|Maximum Digging Depth||9.6 ft|
|Maximum Reach – Ground Level||16.7 ft|
|Maximum Height||16.2 ft|
|Maximum Dump Height||11.5 ft|
|Maximum Horizontal Reach||17.1 ft|
|Maximum Vertical Dig Depth||7.7 ft|
|Shipping Height||8.2 ft|
|Shipping Length||15.5 ft|
|Track Shoe Width||1.0 ft|
|Transport Width||5.8 ft|
|Travel Speed – High||2.8 mph|
|Travel Speed – Low||1.6 mpg|
|Digging Force||4249 lb|
|Digging Force||7419.0 lb|
|Dig Depth||18.5 in|
|Lift Height||15.7 in|
SERVICE REFILL CAPACITIES
|Cooling System||1.5 gal|
|Hydraulic Tank||11.2 gal|
|Fuel Tank||12.2 gal|
|Hydraulic System||17.2 gal|
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. Our website is designed to provide customers with intelligent information so they can make informed decisions. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location|
|Roadside Tank Size|
|Rear Tire Size|
|Front Tire Size|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.||50VA|
|Rear End Ratio|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.