2013 Peterbilt Day Cab 3 Axle 579
u11674: 2013 Peterbilt 579 3 Axle Tractor –
This 2013 Model 579 Peterbilt Day Cab ran out of the San Francisco Bay Area hauling dry and refrigerated vans.
THIS IS A LEVEL 3 RATED TRUCK
- All lights work
- All fluids have been filled
- Truck has been washed
- Brakes are working condition
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-610-0627
(all specs are subject to change)
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location||under door|
|Roadside Tank Size||120|
|Rear Tire Size||22.5|
|Front Tire Size||22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||3.70|
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- Air Brakes
- Aluminum Tanks
- AM/FM Radio
- Power Door Locks
- PTO Capable
- Power Windows
- Dual High Back Seats
- Heated Mirrors
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.