2013 Peterbilt Day Cab 3 Axle 579
u11672: 2013 Peterbilt 579 Tractor –
We encourage you to compare our trucks to the competition. Buying a used trucks is not a science and there will always be risk involved. What we offer is transparency. Feel free to ask our knowledgeable sales staff for our 3rd party inspection or additional photos. They are here to serve. This 2013 Peterbilt 579 Tractor is a full maintenance lease return that ran throughout the Bay Area delivering product to small grocery stores.
- California Truck
- Full maintenance lease return
- Cummins Big Block
- Low Miles
- Currently a 9 speed transmission but can be converted to 13 speed upon request
THIS IS A LEVEL 2 RATED TRUCK
- 3rd Party DOT Inspection has been completed
- All safety items repaired
- Fully Detailed Exterior and Interior
- New Chrome
- New Mud Flaps
For more information on how to purchase a unit during Covid-19 shelter in place contact our sales staff at 707-610-0627, Live Chat or email our staff directly.
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-610-0627
(all specs are subject to change)
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location||under door|
|Roadside Tank Size||120|
|Rear Tire Size||22.5|
|Front Tire Size||22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||3.70|
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- Telescopic Wheel
- Air Brakes
- Aluminum Tanks
- AM/FM Radio
- Power Door Locks
- PTO Capable
- Power Windows
- Dual High Back Seats
- Heated Mirrors
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.