2013 Peterbilt Van 2 Axle 337
u11732: 2013 Peterbilt 337 Van –
Are you expanding, need to be compliant or starting a new delivery business? If so, you should consider purchasing this 2013 Peterbilt 337 Van.
Why? This Peterbilt 337 has a huge upside.
- Value priced
- Lease return
- California truck
- Low miles
- Automatic transmission with PTO capabilities
- Nice condition inside and out
- Clean 26′ Supreme body
- Waltco 3,000 liftgate
- Barnyard doors
THIS IS A LEVEL 3 RATED TRUCK
- All lights work
- All fluids have been filled
- Truck has been washed
- Brakes are working condition
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
(all specs are subject to change)
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-669-6202
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Trans Model||ALLISON 2500 RDS-P|
|Curbside Tank Location||BOC|
|Curbside Tank Size||50|
|Roadside Tank Location||BOC|
|Roadside Tank Size||50|
|Rear Tire Size||295/75R22.5|
|Front Tire Size||295/75R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||5.25|
- CD Player
- Cruise Control
- Air Brakes
- Aluminum Tanks
- AM/FM Radio
- Chrome Bumper
- PTO Capable
- Heated Mirrors
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.