2013 Ford Flatbed 2 Axle F750
u11708: 2013 Ford F750 2 Axle Flatbed
This 2013 Ford F750 Flatbed is the perfect truck for harvest. A urea based truck with low miles, a 24′ steel deck and a 3,500 lb. Maxon lift gate, u11708 is easy to get around and tough enough to handle the vineyards, fields, or where ever harvest or work takes you.
- Cummins Powered
- Low Miles
- 24′ Steel Deck
- 3,500 lb. Maxon lift gate
- Automatic transmission
THIS IS A LEVEL 2 RATED TRUCK
- Complete 3rd Party DOT Inspection
- All Safety Items Repaired
- Fully Detailed Exterior and Interior
- New Chrome
- New Mud Flaps
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. Our website is designed to provide customers with intelligent information so they can make informed decisions. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
(all specs are subject to change)
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-669-6202
- Steve Young – email@example.com
- Andre Aranda – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julio Jimenez – email@example.com
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location||under door|
|Roadside Tank Size||50|
|Rear Tire Size||295/75R22.5|
|Front Tire Size||295/75R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio|
- Cruise Control
- Air Brakes
- Aluminum Tanks
- AM/FM Radio
- Chrome Bumper
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.