2012 Peterbilt Hook Lift 3 axle 367
u11596: 2012 Peterbilt 367 With New 520 SwapLoader Hook Lift –
This 2012 Peterbilt 367 combined with a 520 Swap Loader Hook Lift system is like two super heroes joining forces. The Peterbilt 367 has a only 65,000 miles on a 600 Horsepower Cummins ISX, a Heavy Duty Allison Automatic Transmission, Lockers and a 44,000 lb. rear axle. The American Made 520 SwapLoader has an adjustable JIB and a 50,000 lb. dumping capacity. U11596 brings power and efficiency into one truck.
Visit our YouTube Channel for a video of u11596 working: U11596
Why purchase a 520 SwapLoader Hook Lift Truck?
- Reduce your overall costs by reducing the required fleet size. A Hook Lift can become a dump truck, flat bed, water truck to name a few
- Safely load and unload at ground level
- Hook Lifts can easily position containers where they need to go
- Exchanging bodies is done in a matter of seconds, not minutes or hours
- No cables, means less maintenance
- Drivers can unload or pick up from inside the cab
New 520 Series SwapLoader
- Built in the USA
- 4 Year Warranty
- Adjustable JIB
- Low Pressure Hydraulics
- Dual Rear Rollers
- Shelf Assembly
- Dumping Capacity – 50,000 lbs.
- Dump angle 57 degrees
- Dual lift cylinders
THIS IS A LEVEL 2 RATED TRUCK
- Complete 3rd Party DOT Inspection
- All Safety Items Repaired
- Fully Detailed Exterior and Interior
- New Chrome
- New Mud Flaps
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-610-0151
(all specs are subject to change)
|Trans Model||ALLISON 4700 RDS-P|
|Curbside Tank Location||Boc|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location||BOC|
|Roadside Tank Size||100|
|Rear Tire Size||11R24.5|
|Front Tire Size||445/65R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||4.78|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.