2012 John Deere Mini Excavator 35D
u10797: 2012 John Deere 35D Mini Excavator – now with new tracks!
Some jobs require a mini excavator that isn’t so mini. The Deere 35D is on the larger side of the mini excavator line. The reduced tail swing profile and compact design make it ideal for both small and medium size jobs. An ex-rental that was serviced regularly, U10797 has 1,602 hours. Warranties are available.
Deere 35D Mini Excavator Specs
- Tail Swing: Operators who work in tight spaces will enjoy the 2’ 8” tail swing which makes it easy to maneuver and avoid job site obstacles. The 35D reduced tail swing also makes job sites safer.
- Visibility: Viewing, comfort and safety. Operators have 360 degree views to avoid hazards and workers on the job site. An elevated seat allows for maximum viewing. An ergonomic cockpit and controls offers excellent comfort.
- Engine Specs: The 35D mini excavator has a Yanmar 3TNV88 Engine that puts out 28.6 Horsepower at 2,200 Rpm’s. The diesel engine is quite which is ideal for working in residential areas or places where noise might be an issue. The engine is also fuel efficient making it economical.
- Reach: 15’ 4”
- Digging Depth: 10’
- Maximum Arm Force: 3410 lb.
- Maximum Bucket Digging Force: 4994 lb .
- Dig Height: 11’ 8”
- Dump Height: 10’ 6”
- Dimensions: The 35D has a track length of 6 feet 11” and a track width of 11” making it easy to transport
- Operating Weight: The John Deere 35D mini excavator rental has weighs 6,300 pound, a fraction of a large excavator.
- Versatility: The 35D has many optional attachments
Deere 35D Mini Excavator Strengths
- Working in tight spaces with obstacles
- Excellent for digging up sewage and electrical conduits
- Loading dirt, gravel and other like materials
- Removal of fences, poles or a very small house
- Digging trenches and other materials
- Small Demolition
- Site Preparation
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. Our website is designed to provide customers with intelligent information so they can make informed decisions. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Call us at 888-388-2126