2012 John Deere Mini Excavator 35D
U10813: 2012 John Deere 35D
This 2012 John Deere 35D mini-excavator is rugged and dependable. The Deere 35D is on the larger side of the mini excavator line. The reduced tail swing profile and compact design make it ideal for both small and medium size jobs. U10813 is an ex-rental that has 1,753 hours.
Tail Swing: Operators who work in tight spaces will enjoy the 2’ 8” tail swing which makes it easy to maneuver and avoid job site obstacles. The 35D reduced tail swing also makes job sites safer.
Visibility: Viewing, comfort and safety. Operators have 360 degree views to avoid hazards and workers on the job site. An elevated seat allows for maximum viewing. An ergonomic cockpit and controls offers excellent comfort.
Engine Specs: The 35D mini excavator has a Yanmar 3TNV88 Engine that puts out 28.6 Horsepower at 2,200 Rpm’s. The diesel engine is quite which is ideal for working in residential areas or places where noise might be an issue. The engine is also fuel efficient making it economical.
- Reach: 15’ 4”
- Digging Depth: 10’
- Maximum Arm Force: 3410 lb.
- Maximum Bucket Digging Force: 4994 lb .
- Dig Height: 11’ 8”
- Dump Height: 10’ 6”
- Dimensions: The 35D has a track length of 6 feet 11” and a track width of 11” making it easy to transport
- Operating Weight: The John Deere 35D mini excavator rental has weighs 6,300 pound, a fraction of a large excavator.
- Versatility: The 35D has many optional attachments
Deere 35D Mini Excavator Strengths
- Working in tight spaces with obstacles
- Excellent for digging up sewage and electrical conduits
- Loading dirt, gravel and other like materials
- Removal of fences, poles or a very small house
- Digging trenches and other materials
- Small Demolition
- Site Preparation