2012 International Roll Back 3 Axle 7600
u11621: 2012 International 7600 3 Axle Roll-Back
This 2012 International 7600 Rollback is a lease return that ran out of the Central Valley. A 30,000 lb. Jerr-Dan bed makes this truck ideal for a rental yard or construction company that needs to be able to move heavy equipment quickly and efficiently.
- California Truck
- Lease Return
- 30,000 lb. 30′ x 100″ Jerr-Dan Bed
- Heavy Duty Winch, making loading and unloading a one person job
- Heavy front and rear axle
To see this unit operating visit our YouTube Channel: U11621
THIS IS A LEVEL 2 RATED TRUCK
- Complete 3rd Party DOT Inspection
- All Safety Items Repaired
- Fully Detailed Exterior and Interior
- New Chrome
- New Mud Flaps
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-610-0627
(all specs are subject to change)
|Engine Type||MF 13|
|Curbside Tank Location|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location||Under|
|Roadside Tank Size||80|
|Rear Tire Size||11R22.5|
|Front Tire Size||12R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||4.10|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.