2005 Kenworth Day Cab 3 Axle T800B
U11620b: 2005 Kenworth Day Cab –
This 2005 Kenworth T800B Day Cab hauled asphalt along the Central California Coast. The owner would still be running this low mileage truck but CARB laws require that it can no longer be used in California.
- California truck
- 475 Horsepower CAT C15 (317,000 miles)
- 13 Speed
Video of this truck can be seen on our YouTube Channel: U11620b
THIS IS A LEVEL 3 RATED TRUCK
- All lights work
- All fluids have been filled
- Truck has been washed
- Brakes are working condition
- Steve Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Aranda – email@example.com
- Julio Jimenez – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Charter Trucks:
Charter Trucks sells quality pre-owned equipment throughout North America. We are located in the Sonoma County Wine Country and have a rich heritage in serving the construction industry. We are the sum of all our parts, appraising, buying, refurbishing and selling. Our employees are here to serve and educate. We love new customers but we have built our reputation on long term relationships.
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-669-6202
(all specs are subject to change)
|Trans Model||RTLO-16 13|
|Curbside Tank Location||under door|
|Curbside Tank Size||120|
|Roadside Tank Location|
|Roadside Tank Size|
|Rear Tire Size||295/75R22.5|
|Front Tire Size||295/75R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.|
|Rear End Ratio||3.90|
- Chrome Bumpe
- Telescopic Wheel
- Air Brakes
- Aluminum Tanks
- AM/FM Radio
- PTO Capable
- Heated Mirrors
- daylight doors
- r Dual High Back Seats
- Cassette Tilt
- Cruise Control
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.