1997 Peterbilt Heavy Haul 3 axle 379 EXHD
u11288: 1997 Peterbilt 379EXHD Heavy Haul Glider Truck
Pre E-logs + Pre-Emission = a ton more fun. This is an original owner 1997 Peterbilt 379EXHD Heavy Haul Glider Truck.
The Glider Truck History
This Glider truck hauled end dumps and low boys for a demolition company in the Bay Area. The company has been forced to get rid of this heavy haul as well as another 2001 Peterbilt 379EXHD to meet CARB compliancy. The cab, frame and transmission were brand new at the time of the build. The CAT 3406B engine was rebuilt at that same time. All the work was done by their shop in 1997 and maintained with care. When this truck wasn’t working, it was parked inside the shop and out of the elements.
About The Peterbilt 379EXHD Heavy Haul Glider Truck
- Original Owner
- California rust free
- Pre-E Log
- Cab, Frame, Suspension were new at time of build and have 60,000 miles on them
- 425 Horsepower CAT 3406B engine rebuilt in owners shop
- 18 Speed Transmission
- Wet Kit
- Double Frame
- Truck parked inside the shop
Have a California truck to sell or trade? Click Here or call us at 707-312-7119
|Curbside Tank Location||BOC|
|Curbside Tank Size|
|Roadside Tank Location||BOC|
|Roadside Tank Size||50|
|Rear Tire Size||11r24.5|
|Front Tire Size||425/65R22.5|
|Sales Rate Abbrev.||50VA|
|Rear End Ratio||4.11|
Financing - Based on your needs our Finance Professionals work with you every step of the way to find the right lender. Our on-site Finance Professionals at Charter works with top lenders and are with you every step of the way. Just call your Charter Sales Rep or our Finance department to get started.
Our lenders include:
Have Your Own Lender?
Just let our finance department or a sales rep know, so we can work together.
Get your free shipping quote now.
Four Things to remember when asking for a shipping quote:
- Does the driver have ramps?
- Can the company drive the truck on and off the trailer (some do NOT )
- Make sure you have measurements of the truck (Length, Width, Height & Weight)
- Remember, If the truck is over 10' 6" either the stacks have to come off or the truck needs to been driven.
We are a proud provider of Premium 2000 warranties.