Let’s get started…
Charter looks forward to helping you sell your unwanted truck or trailer.
Simply fill out the form to get started. Within 24 hours, one of our team members will contact you. Just remember, the more detail you can give us on the equipment you would like to sell, trade-in, or consign, the better we will be able to help. So let’s get started!
California Residents can Sell Their Trucks and Equipment to Charter
A truck or large piece of equipment isn’t your everyday sales item. It’s not like a piece of furniture that can quickly be transported from one place to the other. It’s not a minor expense either, especially when compared to other types of equipment or motor vehicles. Plus, there are logistics to be considered, as the buyer may not necessarily reside in the same city or state as the seller. In short, there are several factors that come into play when selling your equipment. You can save a lot of leg work, time, expense, and energy when you go through a reputable and trustworthy company like Charter, but let’s make sure a dealer sale can meet your needs.
Reasons To Consider Selling Your Equipment and Trucks To Charter
- Charter Truck Sales write checks and/or wires money quickly. Most times with hours of receiving and accepted offer. If you need to sell quickly a reputable dealer is your best option. There’s no waiting around or wondering if your payment is in the mail.
- In most cases Charter will come to your location, at your convenience, to appraise your truck. This makes it far easier than setting multiple appointments for various people to come look at it.
- Charter will come and get the equipment, so there is no downtime or expense in having to move it, running or not. This is a major advantage for sellers who are not currently using the truck.
- Once the dealer buys your truck or equipment, it is their risk not yours. It will be a swift transaction and you won’t have to worry about any follow-up hassles.
For Your Consideration:
- Dealers buy what they know they can sell, so most dealers will not make an offer if it doesn’t fit their product mix. Although, they are selective, they may also have insight for how to get your big rig sold faster.
- Do not expect to receive retail for your truck or equipment. Dealers spends considerable dollars repairing and refurbishing trucks before they put them up for sale.
- Consider what your priorities are for selling. Are you looking to sell as quickly as possible? Are you holding out for a certain profit? Do you need help transporting it? Decide what is most valuable to you when selling.
- Other options for selling my equipment?
5 Tips To Get the Most Value From Your Equipment:
Before we arrive to inspect your equipment, here are some tips to help you get the most value.
- Contact – Be sure that the contact knows we are coming. This will help avoid confusion and give us ample time to inspect your equipment
- On Site – Make sure the location you pick has enough room to start and operate the equipment if necessary.
- Keys – Make sure keys are available and batteries are in good working order
- Identification – If ID plates are missing, please make sure we have paperwork so we can identify the equipment correctly
- Records – If you have any records you feel will add value to your equipment, make sure they are available for our inspector to review
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call, we are always glad to assist. 707-669-6202
We specialize in these types of transactions:
Types of Equipment:
- Pre-Emission and Emission Trucks
- 2 axle and 3 axle day cabs
- Flat Top Sleepers
- Heavy Hauls
- Transfer Gear and Trucks
- Super Dumps
- Dump Trucks
- Roll offs
- Roll backs
- Service Trucks
- Boom Trucks
- Water Trucks
- Bottom Dumps
- Flat Beds
- Low Beds
- End Dumps
- Trail King